TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Where “the client” is considered the legal guardian of “the model”, which serves as the child, as required by Model Prep, the booking confirmation form, containing the specific terms of the booking, must be signed by the client to form the agreement between the parties relating to each booking.
The failure to agree to the terms & conditions will result in a non-booking for the client.
Unless agreed otherwise and included on the booking confirmation form, booking fees provide an entitlement and right for the client to attend the intended Model Prep Event.
A ticket for Model Prep Event is $600 for each event.
The items listed below will be sold for purchase and payment will be the responsibility of the client:
Each child will be given a backpack with items that will be part of the model prep package.
- When a location booking is made, the client must provide transport for the model both to the booking location and back again unless agreed otherwise.
- When a location booking is made, the client will make a health and safety assessment of the location and shall notify Model Prep of any potential risks and how these have been mitigated. The client acknowledges that at all times the model’s health and safety is of paramount importance and shall ensure that the highest standards of health and safety are complied with while on any location bookings.
MODEL PREP FEES
- On all invoices payment is required to be made by the client in order to attend the event.In all cases, the person booking the model is the client, who will be invoiced and solely responsible for payment, unless otherwise agreed in writing at the time of booking. All fees include the usage for the right of Model Prep to use the model’s image.
- If the client fails to pay in full at the time of booking, the model will not be able to attend the event, unless otherwise approved by Model Prep.
- The Client agrees to cancel no later than 30 days prior to the event start time for a full refund.
- If a cancellation is needed and is within 30 days to the event start time, no refunds will be given, however, the parent will have the option to submit their child in the next Model Prep Workshop at no additional cost.
WEATHER RELATED CANCELLATIONS
Due to weather, accidents, etc. a child will be able to attend the next Model Prep workshop at no additional cost.
Model Prep is responsible for the providing snacks on the first 3 days, and a full lunch will be provided on the 4th day, keeping in mind any allergies the child may have.
MODEL CARE AND SAFETY
Model Prep shall ensure that the model is treated with respect and professionalism and that the client takes all steps necessary ensure that the safety, health and well being of the model is protected and maintained at all times.
Indemnify & Hold Harmless Provision
The Parent(s) shall defend, indemnify and hold Model Prep, its officers, officials, employees and volunteers harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses or suits including attorney fees, resulting from the child(s) behavior and/or conduct that will result in injury or damage.
The Parent(s) need to inform Model Prep of their child(s) allergies; if the Parent(s) fail to provide this information, Model Prep is not liable for any damages or injuries to the child. State Law
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and constructed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas. The Parent(s) agrees and consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Texas for all purposes regarding these terms and further agrees and consents that venue of any action hereunder shall be exclusively in the County of Dallas.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Anyone other than Model Prep is not entitled to use any images for any usage, unless written authorization is signed by Model Prep.
- All rights not expressly granted to the client under these terms and conditions are hereby reserved to Model Prep. In particular, the client acknowledges and agrees that Model Prep is the owner or license holder of all commercial rights and intellectual property rights relating to the model and Model Prep and the client shall not be entitled to exploit or enter into any commercial or other agreement to exploit any rights relating to the model or Model Prep other than the rights specifically granted to the client under these terms and conditions.
- For the avoidance of doubt, notwithstanding anything in the booking confirmation form or these terms and conditions, including but not limited to any grant of exclusivity over the use of the images, the client acknowledges and agrees that Model Prep may use the images resulting from any event in any form whatsoever.
LIABILITY AND INSURANCE
In the event of an injury, the Four Seasons Hotel will offer liability insurance coverage.
COMPLAINTS AND DISCLAIMER
Any cause for complaint must be reported to Model Prep by the client as soon as it arises. Complaints cannot be considered and/or dealt with effectively after the services have been delivered. Whilst Model Prep will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that they will provide a satisfactory and efficient services to clients and models, Model Prep cannot be held responsible for a model’s conduct or behavior whilst delivering the services and in this regard Model Prep shall not be held liable for any costs, expenses or losses suffered as a consequence of the behavior or conduct of any model.
Model Prep shall not be liable to the client for any delay in performing or failure to perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions which is due to any cause beyond its control and which is unknown to, and cannot reasonably be anticipated by Model Prep including without limitation fire, floor or catastrophe, acts of God, insurrection, workforce action, war or riots, (an “Event of Force Majeure”) and Model Prep’s obligations under these terms and conditions shall be suspended for so long as the Event of Force Majeure continues and to the extent that it is so delayed.
INTERPRETATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For the purpose of the relationship between the client and Model Prep, the client acknowledges, accepts and agrees that Model Prep is the supplier of services which shall be strictly and exclusively governed by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to every offer, quotation, acceptance, purchase order, confirmation order, specification and/or contract for the sale and supply of services or goods (including services ancillary thereto) by Model Prep and supersede any other terms of the client and take precedence over and override and exclude any other terms stipulated or incorporated or referred to by the client whether in the booking confirmation and any course of dealing established between Model Prep and the client. The client acknowledges that there are no representations, statements or promises made or given by or on behalf of Model Prep outside these terms and conditions which have induced the client to enter into these terms and conditions (which expression shall include any contract of which these terms and conditions form part).
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions the words “agreed”, means agreed in writing in the booking confirmation form and signed by duly authorized representatives of both Model Prep and the client.
- If any of the terms, conditions or provisions of these terms and conditions or the booking confirmation are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent, be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any termination of all or part of these terms and conditions shall not affect the coming into force or the continuance in force of any provision of these terms and conditions which is expressly or by implication intended to come into force or continue in force on or after such termination.
- These terms and conditions and the booking form constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any previous agreement or arrangement between the parties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions.
- No variation or amendment to the terms of these terms and conditions shall be valid and binding unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of each party.
- Except where these terms and conditions expressly provides otherwise, a person who is not a party to these terms and conditions has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from under that Act. The client acknowledges, accepts and agrees that Model Prep has entered into these terms and conditions for the benefit of itself.